PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 23rd Jan 2010, 00:42
SlideBustle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The most infruriating thing for me is the arguments from people;

''If we don't strike now this will be it, our jobs will be gone forever. BA won't negotiate and they want to attack Cabin crew. We will all be on £1000 a month and the company will change your days off when they want. We will have to leave or live in a shared flat in Hounslow if we want to stay in the job. They will impose more. This is just the start. It will be days off next. Then they will make us fly with minimum crew on all flights. Also who wants a group of 20something year olds serving them''

ETC ETC ETC! Does my head in!

The strike is about the imposition. However I fear if we strike they will be forced to impose more and more!! I too am worried about them changing your duties at a whim and also days off but it hasn't got to that stage yet. Negotiate before it is too late! Like Bill said in his latest ESS, if we strike they can't guarantee our safeguards of our current pay and allowances which, for the time being are being safeguarded!