PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2010, 21:35
tooomek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all,

I have just registered after reading the forum for quite a bit now, and got some questions to ask. Hope you don't mind.

At first, just wanted ask is there any different way that NATS looks at overseas ppl? I'm from poland, and just being wondering whether I'm on the 'lost position' straight away or not.

I recently applied for TATCO and I have been invited to attend Stage One and to do the SHL online Test. I'm having the S1 on 5th Feb, 12.30. Would be great to know if any one from here is attending it at the same day.

Revising to the SHL Test, I didn't found the numbers checking test difficult at all, though the calculation seemed to be quite tricky, and I wasn't really prepared for that. Im wondering now does it affect the result of S1 at any point?

I have always dreamed to become an ATCO, therefore I'll do my best and try to get through this strict selection. I'm sure loads of you here understand that feeling!

I'm just about to read the thread throughout, I'm sure I'll find enough stuff to prepare for the S1.

Regards.