PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet/CTC Cadet Pilot Slavery Contract
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2010, 19:30
rusty_y2k2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Norman:

I am saddened to hear that... I would hope that both yourself and the venerable Meerkat are able to differentiate between one abusive message and a collective of "dorks".

I would ask both of you to please not write everyone off based on a single such occurrence. Whilst I am hesitant to make excuses for whomever it was, the pressures of the situation in which we find ourselves affect individuals differently. Not everyone is as calm and collected as they would like to be and emotions perhaps boiled over. Even so what transpired is regrettable and for what little it is worth I extend my apology that he was subjected to an attack for trying to help.

The good news is that some are finally willing to make some sort of stand against this rapid race to the bottom and I can only hope that they receive the support required to make it count, otherwise it may end up an exercise in futility and self sacrifice.

If you are in contact with Alexander I would kindly ask you to extend the sentiments of this post to him, as I feel it is a shame to burn bridges over one person's a mistake at such a critical time.