PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet/CTC Cadet Pilot Slavery Contract
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2010, 19:08
TRon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oates,

I don't think NSF was in any way attacking you.

I think we all don't like to see these T&C's. We all know it is not good for any of us. I know getting anything done is going to be VERY hard. I know I will be flying with many of you out of LGW. You certainly won't get a frosty reception from me or any of the Capt's or Training Capts (well maybe a few but you'd of got that anyway ). You will be treated the same as any colleague, with respect, dignity and you can actually pick the fuel on your sector

I think what we all hate is the game, rather than the player. If I was in your shoes I wouldn't go for it..But that's just me with a different perspective..

There are many on here slating OAA & CTC Cadets but the short fact is if you have the resources then there are always people willing to accept any deal when there are plenty behind you. It is the perfect competition micro-economic model all over. Supply meets demand..

I have a long duty tomorrow. I am taking in my Laptop and I am going to write an email to Andy Harrison on exactly this subject. I am going to send abridged copies it to the CAA, CHIRP, My MP, Transport Secretary and anyone else who will listen. I think this is disgusting and the thin end of the wedge. I just hope some of our EZY colleagues do similar.

BALPA are between a rock and a hard place. The only thing going to stop further degradation is regulation. Sadly, Aviation is a soft target..Anyway here goes..