PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet/CTC Cadet Pilot Slavery Contract
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2010, 18:18
oates76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys, I am a CTC cadet, and just hope that the current EZ crews see how damaging this all is to their own careers. Maybe not now, but these sorts of contract terms will inch their way up and up until you are all facing similar contracts, unless you do something now. The only power I, or any cadet has in this situation is to pass on the contract, but that means NOTHING. The guys before me and behind me will say yes, as they have no other options aside from going bankrupt at Tesco. And even if CTC cadets somehow managed a united no, EZ would just got to OAA, FTE etc etc etc. You are the only ones with any power in this situation, and I hope that efforts are being made to put a stop to this before it becomes not just a small part of easyJets HR process, but how the entire company operates. I just hope that it is not too late already.

NSF, please don't paint us all with one brush. We very much appreciate the work done behind the scenes, and in no way are all wannabes represented by one outspoken voice on these forums. We really do appreciate that you current flight crew take the time to participate in discussion topics such as this one.