PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 21st Jan 2010, 15:29
flybymerchant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How about ditch one of the Cs?

PCC.....Professional Cabincrew Council or Professional Crew Council?

It may be an idea to avoid the term 'Cabin Crew' in case history repeats itself and people with nothing better to do decide that the term will henceforth be considered offensive and derogatory, like 'Stewardess'

Or go for CPC, Council of Professional Cabincrew

Or how about 'Peace' as in 'PCCCCcccccc', then you can have as many Cs as you like!

Professional, Committed, Caring & Considerate Coalition Council for Continued Conciliation, Coexistent Concentric Cooperation & Codependent Coordination in Companywide Cabin Crew Collaboration

It's got a certain ring to it....!

I think whoever brought up the 'P Cee Cee Cee' being a bit too much of a mouthful has probably got a point though, as that's what people will know you as, rather than what it stands for....I mean, how many people incorrectly think BASSA stands for British Airways S S A?!

My vote's with PCC, but regardless GOOD LUCK to you fine people, I feel sure you ALREADY enjoy the full support and backing of the 30,000 plus employees in British Airways who don't belong to BASSA!! GO GET 'EM!

peace out

Last edited by flybymerchant; 21st Jan 2010 at 15:31. Reason: type-oh