PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aerodynamics Malaga REVIEW
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2010, 12:57
Bubi352

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well actually I would recommend them regardless if you have experience or not. What I meant is that you are not going to get top notch flight instruction from an old and wise FI. But would I pay a couple thousand more for a very short course just to get a better FI. Me? No. For me I didn't really learn anything. I have the international experience having flown already in Europe ferrying aircrafts across the pond and flying also to Central and South America. Just make sure you have a good FI. The one I mentioned is the one that has the most experience but his attitude was terrible and not prone for you to learn. All the young guys I had were doing their job correctly and professionally showing me everything that I needed to know.

What I can say about this place is that you will get there more of a real life experience. There are a lot of jets coming in and out of this airport and you will often be asked to accelerate the pace. If you have never flown in European airspace - it's a good start but of course don't limit yourself to just this environment. Fly in other countries as well.