PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More easyJet Pilot Slavery Deals - Oxford Aviation Academy
Old 21st Jan 2010, 10:55
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok then Sigmund Freud.

'Good afternoon Ladies and Gentleman, this is the captain speaking, my name is playstation and I like to state the obvious......'

Of course my motivation is a personal one. Of course the reason I am interested and have the feelings I have is because of how it effects me. If the industry is no good then it effects me because I have spunked a load of MY money into it. I therefore wish to change it for MY benefit as does everyone else. If it improves, it's good for EVERYONE. These little chumps are not helping matters.

Stop being 'fair' to the Oxford 20, they are not 'misguided' as you put it - you sound like a social worker. They are deliberately getting their rocks off at their parents and all of our careers expense. Why does that annoy me? Because it effects me. It also effects all of you. And no this will not benefit their careers in the long run so do not come back with that rebuttal - we are not on the same page.