PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2010, 09:40
Chugalug2

Received 234 Likes on 72 Posts
I think that we are now getting to the nub of this debate and where it should go next. I have called for the BoI to be reopened because it would be an RAF inquiry, not an MOD one. It would be a one shot opportunity for the RAF to regain the moral ground that it has lost in this disgraceful affair and for ALL the known evidence to be presented. That in turn would mean that its finding could not possibly be the same as W&D's, thus the reputations of the pilots would be restored. Also it would mean that evidence revealed could be pursued both within and without the RAF. In comparison, a hearing by the "Minister" of both pro's and con's would simply mean more of the same farrago as has added to this scandal over the decades. Ask the Mull group about the "Minister". I think they would see him, as I do, not as a solution but as part of the problem. Of course the RAF may be seen in the same way, I admit, but for those that love it and care for its reputation surely it should be given one last chance to redeem itself?