PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Team AIPA blames others for poor showing at FWA
Old 21st Jan 2010, 01:02
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm no fan of the entirety of 'team' Bazza but I do support the general direction of the AIPA president even if there are some aspects that disappoint me. However to start a thread to malign the work that AIPA is doing in this case instead of directing the hard questions at the AFAP exec strikes me as strange.

Of course, what seems strange at first glance starts to make sense when a quick view of Jestar pilot's other post is undertaken. A relatively common theme seems to exist. General support for AIPA but continued criticism of 'team Bazza'. As I indicated above, I've got my own issues with various personalities on COM but to define them all as 'team Bazza' is as short sighted and ignorant as those previously who criticised 'team Woodeye', etc.

WRT the case at hand, it's a complex one and it deserves proper consideration- something that I don't think will happen given how the thread was opened and the OP made. Still, perhaps the actual issues will be discussed and all can see whether or not AFAPs actions in this matter serve the majority of their members or just a few.