PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 7
Thread: Ryanair - 7
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2010, 18:55
EISNN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@UNDERFISH

I was saying that I was in Helsinki - not HEL- but just stating the fact if there are bus and train services from Helsinki Central Train Station to St Petersberg, ergo people up that neck of the woods are willing to travel that long and as so as you mentioned probably willing to put up with the long queues for immigration and customs. So if speculation about Kuvola Utti airfield being upgraded is true well I'm sure it would make a possible destination for FR. I don't think my speculation isn't too off the wall ........ is it?

@RACEDO

well RACEDO I think you should reconsider your last statement. SNN is a fair bit closer to towns and cities than some of the aforementioned airfields. Limerick city is 25 mins by bus, Galway city is 1 hour 10 mins and Ennis is only 20 mins and all of them are served with very frequent bus services served by at least three bus companies. And there are bus services to other surrounding areas also. And did you know that there are currently 1 million people living within 1.5 hours of SNN and that will increase later in the year to 1.6 million when the rest of the motorways and road works are completed/upgraded - courtesy of CSO Ireland figures.

And don't worry I wouldn't dream of thinking you were slagging me. Why would I think that? One shouldn't take anything personally on 'web' forums or indeed any forum.