PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 20th Jan 2010, 12:54
HiFlyer14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
617sqn - See you there! Coffee is on me.

Flybymerchant

I have emailed the head of Flight Operations to ask BA to recognise the Professional Cabin Crew Council and as a pilot have volunteered my services to our customers any place, any time to help try to rebuild bridges; I look forward to working with/for many of you in March, let's get rid of the rot and MAKE THIS COMPANY GREAT ONCE AGAIN!!

Thankyou for your support. The positive feedback that we have had has been superb. We have only emailed a few people, yet they are obviously spreading the word. The amount of people that have written to us and said "Thankyou - it is time for a new more positive approach." has been overwhelming. We're not yet at the stage of paying Glamgirl £100 per day , she either does it for the love of it or she can walk, but a professional council with professional attitudes is on it's way.

Slowly but surely, I am beginning to feel pride again in the company I work for, and I will be immensely proud to work alongside the volunteers that will prove that hard work never killed anyone.

I am BA cabin crew and this is my viewpoint and not that of BA.