PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COVENTRY
Thread: COVENTRY
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2010, 12:17
JennyB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heli Craig,

All rumours are fiction until they are made fact by an announcement by a recognised authority (not Nav3!) - however, at least he has been polite. More than can be said for you Jenny.

All rumours are not fiction, generally a rumour is based on something with some basis of truth, and from a source who can generally be relied on.

I heard that the airport is going to be dug up and replaced by a replica of Mount Doom run by Lord Sauron, overheard two orcs in the Old Mill, which gave it an air of respectability to me as what serious businessman would go into the Oak?

It would possibly help to look through somebody's posting history before accepting that they have anything genuine to say.

He appears to be a businessman in the North East, or possibly Preston, when he's not staying at "his little place in Spain" who seems to have relatives with info on most airports from Birmingham to Lydd.

Charlatans thrive in aviation because there are so many credulous people working in the industry.

The amount of lines spun by the previous incompetents that ran the airport, "Speaking to 18 different airlines to come in", "Up to six interested buyers" etc that were eaten up by people on here goes somewhere to prove that point, and this thread now going the same way.

I'll stay away now, but will come back to eat humble pie once all that Nav3 has said has come to pass.