PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COVENTRY
Thread: COVENTRY
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2010, 12:12
WindSwept

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First off JennyB i think you should can it. You have said nothing productive and have simply come on to shout about how nav3 is blatently lieing. We've all heard you now go away.

As for Nav3 issue - It is a rumour network like you say, people bounce ideas off each other about this and that some fact some just idealistic ideas. What he has to say is up to us to interpret. He may well just be using the whole two men in a pub and the two for a tennor as theatrics to leak bits of information he knows. Does it matter how he does it??? if you interpret his posts he still is releasing rumours regardless of if he is making theatrics up around it for effect.

I've not looked too much into the swiss company but i know what you may be thinking when you hear property developer in the name you think deja vu. Well im sure the council and the liquidators don't want to be in this position again (although the council do try hard to screw themselves over - see consortium). It may well be that whoever buys it doesn't actually run it. There are a few agencies out that that can be brought in to manage an airport on behalf of investors.