PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 20th Jan 2010, 10:28
flybymerchant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How Can People Continue To Trust Bassa?

Fantastic post Desertia (2509), very eloquently written, succinct and factual.

Your post clearly wasn't written in anger, and must have taken a not inconsiderable amount of your free-time.

Your post also clearly highlights a sticking point in this whole debate, and asks the million dollar question, "HOW CAN PEOPLE CONTINUE TO TRUST BASSA WITH THEIR LIVELIHOODS WHEN THEY ARE AGAIN AND AGAIN PROVEN TO BE DECEITFUL LIARS?"

What bothers me is that, for all of your considerable & considerate efforts, your post will be disregarded and blocked out, fingers-in-ears stylee.

I'm afraid we both know that MissM, A Lurker/New Poster/PiB (whichever one he's using today), etc will continue to refuse to look at the man in the mirror and defend BASSA's lies.

Have alarm bells not started to ring yet? Is it not even a LITTLE strange how NO-ONE apart from the drones is on BASSA's side?!?! Normally in such high-profile cases opinion is divided as there are normally two sides to MOST arguments.

It's not just the BA management, it's Every single work group in BA that is against BASSA.....oh, yes, and the insignificant majority (the fare-paying passengers, the wider public, the media/press, and it would appear the judiciary system (courts))!

I don't understand how people can be so naive that, they continue to wilfully inflict job uncertainty on colleagues, avoidable but potentially catastrophic damage to the company that pays everyone's wages, and prolonged misery on MILLIONS of loyal customers who are being used as nothing more than expendable pawns in BASSA's selfish and disgracefully transparent HIJACKING of our once-great flag carrier, British Airways.

It would appear that no amount of sensible discussion and reasoned argument can open people's eyes and help prevent them from flushing their careers down the toilet, so it's not hard to see why 'imposition' was so unavoidable and why subsequent industrial action was so painfully obvious, to everyone with a brain, especially Willie.

That's why he has prepared for BASSA's every childish move with such reassuring skilfulness and why he now has the watching World's unconditional support in each step he now takes to rid British Airways of the hateful, selfish, work-shy, greedy, malicious, vindictive and deceitful few that so many voted for to conduct their business and represent them.

Wake up, smell the napalm, be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves and join the PCCC.

I have emailed the head of Flight Operations to ask BA to recognise the Professional Cabin Crew Council and as a pilot have volunteered my services to our customers any place, any time to help try to rebuild bridges; I look forward to working with/for many of you in March, let's get rid of the rot and MAKE THIS COMPANY GREAT ONCE AGAIN!!

[email protected]

Last edited by flybymerchant; 20th Jan 2010 at 10:57. Reason: email address fix