PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Opportunity with start-up in Hawaii - NZ company
Old 20th Jan 2010, 04:50
ZK-NSN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dont be a sook jezza. Grab your blankie, have a glass of hot milk and go have a lie down.

The interview was quite short and he was mostly interested in whether I'd be willing to perform roles other than flying
So he wasnt actually that interested in your experience or knowledge? Sounds like to me all you really need to get the job is a willingness to other tasks and stump up with the cash. (but a licence would be an advantage)

Or what evidence he's got to say "Lack of claimed airline experience
The NZ aviation aviation industry is pretty small and nobody seems to have heard of him. Evidence?

Frankly you are too young and too ill-informed to be posting such snide comments
I find this quite ironic. One could argue that you saying zepplin knows nothing because of his age is ill-informed. You dont need to be old to know the long trail of cluster f*cks and bullsh!t artists that have operated within the NZ aviation industry (or to do your homework on the net)

People willing to shell out huge amounts of cash to secure a job are screwing the industry. Dragging down pay and conditions for everyone in the game. What happened to the old (2 years ago) way of going door knocking and finding a job in GA and doing their time and moving up. (similar to what the goblin said without the kiwi bashing)