PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 20th Jan 2010, 04:39
Desertia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I haven't seen any mention of this:

We also have to check that BALPA, as rumors are suggesting, have achieved a lower increase than crew.
Perhaps one of the BASSA types could scroll back in the thread and let Malone et al know what has happily been posted in the public domain.

I reckon LaLa must have written that herself on her LA laptop, because it didn't spell check "rumor" as wrong

Oh, and I meant to ask BASSA members; no-one seems to have an accurate idea of how much Malone and her cronies take out of your 15 quid a month. Don't BASSA produce accounts?

Because I think I'd want to know where my money was going, rather than blindly entrust it to a bunch of such proven liars.

In other depressing news for BASSA, the Iberia merger looks like it's pressing on, and - gasp - without their approval!:

Iberia and British Airways could seal their merger agreement as early as February, the Spanish flag carrier's largest shareholder, savings bank Caja Madrid, said on Tuesday.

"We're on the right track. I think February will be decisive for the deal. There's not much left that needs agreeing to, if anything at all," Caja Madrid chairman Miguel Blesa told reporters at a presentation of the savings bank's 2009 results.

"I don't know if it will be (signed) in February but it won't go past March," Blesa added.

Iberia and BA announced a memorandum of understanding in November for a merger to create the world's third largest airline by revenue.

The main stumbling block to the merger will be an agreement on how to address BA's multi-billion pound pension fund deficit.
I forgot to comment on Tony Woodley's gem in response to the volunteer CC program: “This is a provocative attempt by BA to disrupt negotiations". Hey Tony, what do you think a strike call is then, pal?