PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMI
Thread: BMI
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2010, 21:12
Airbus321-200

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well done penelope! Insulting an airline and its crew

I see you took the easy route. I used to work for bmi and i'm male. Does this mean i look like Graham Norton???? if so does anyone know a number for a "lookalike" agent????

The uniform does stand out especially with the hat although i agree it needs changing but this is costly. And for an airline short on cash i doubt they will.

Your widebodied hostesses remark is very old fashioned. The last time i checked the job title was CABIN CREW. And all crew have completed a very high standard SEP course.

I've worked with some amazing bmi crew who cant stop smiling. But working for an airline that is going nowhere but down and being on your 4th sector with pax like you onboard can be very taxing on a person.

Have you been to the new lounge in LHR???? Most lounges are run by a handing company eg. servisair. How about you write in about it to bmi??? or maybe that would be too much like hard work. But bitching on here is easier.

I haven't worked for bmi for years but i am a senior crew member with another airline and believe me its not the job pax see. Its 14hr days with no break and minimum rest, but thankfully i work with some great people and i love going to work everyday.

So think before you type please.