PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - 4
Thread: EasyJet - 4
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2010, 17:47
Fernanjet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fernanjet, I think your logic here is somewhat off the mark
hmmmm....MY logic.....lets continue with your "reasoning"

Most easyJet passengers don't give a stuff about the on-board service.
Your sources...? i beg to differ having travelled quite often......i see a lot of people expecting quite a lot for the little they pay.

If the commission earned by the crew is then divided by three instead of divided by four, each of the remaining crew members then gets a direct incentive as a result of the reduction. Most people don't mind working harder if they get paid more.
You clearly have never worked as cabin crew then.......the comission increase on this allegedly quiet aircraft where people do not spend money or buy much is negligible (see MancRy at 15:14)

word from the easyJet crews is that they are again struggling to recruit enough cabin crew at larger bases like LGW
Your sources again?? - People will fall at the door to fly as cabin crew.....they always have and still do.

On some recent flights, I have suspected that the seniors would have preferred to operate with three capable crew members given their openly apparent exasperation with what seems to be a small but increasing minority of scruffy, couldn't-care-less, or downright disinterested crew members now appearing on line ostensibly to make up the numbers.
You have suspected......ie: guessed, and have no facts....

i believe you have taken an EZY flight and thought the crew looked dis-interested and come to this pathetic conclusion.

I believe your logic to be somewhere off the planet