PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2010, 15:49
Stratobus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This was in my mailing today, I am thinking Wizzair have too many applications now through Agency and maybe being fed up with agency chasing them! Didn't matter to me anymore as my application was nearly one year ago and I am with job now. But, for those that want type rating with Wizz

Dear Sir, Dear Madame,

You have applied for a position as Captain or (Senior) First Officer at Wizz Air. We herewith informed you that the application procedure has been changed. From now on you have to apply directly through the website of Wizz Air: www.wizzair.com. The first selection will be made out of this database; we therefore advise you to fill it in carefully!
Once you are selected the Airline will contact you directly with further details about the procedure. If Wizz Air decides to hire you, you will receive a local contract or a contract with Confair. Please keep in mind that it can take 2 or 3 months before your application will be processed.

Furthermore we inform candidates that have applied for the type rating on the A320, that type rating courses are not available until further notice. This applies for both Captain and (Senior) First Officer positions.