PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2010, 07:48
Chugalug2

Received 228 Likes on 71 Posts
Ralph, first a belated but warm welcome to the thread and indeed the forum. I think that we both shared the experience of having been on the payroll of Bilbao House, a delightful experience I hope you agree. The moderation on the Military Forum is exceedingly light (well usually anyway!). You can edit your own posts merely by logging in and going to the post where you will find an edit button alongside the reply one. The post appears in the same box in which you composed it and can be altered as you see fit. You can also, if you wish, put a brief explanation for the edit in a box for that purpose and save the result back to the thread. It will then have an added note to the effect that you have edited it and when you did so.
You bring new authority and experience both to this thread and the supposed quality press. The fact that at least part of the latter spurns your offerings is a comment on them and their sense of fair play. All correspondents are theoretically equal before their eyes, but Air Marshals more so than others it would seem. Not here though!
Again, welcome Sir, I look forward to reading many more of your posts.