PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COVENTRY
Thread: COVENTRY
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2010, 21:58
nav3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Windforce,

I am sorry if I have upset you and got up your flaps but what I can tell you is that I seem to be letting out SOME information that others won't. Why do you think the Media have not got involved yet? I could actually tell you the answer to that one as I know somebody at Central News too !

The biggest problem is with lack of information coming from CCC and when, and ONLY when, the final deal is done, will a press announcement be made. Until then, myself and a few others have dared to let a few chickens out of the coop. Yes I am sure you will say that I seem to have eaten most of them in the Oak with all the time I spend in there. Well, let's see what happens shall we. Where there is no information it festers and leads to all sorts of rumourmongering.

Substantiation time :

"Announcement to follow in next couple of days that a deal to sell the airport to a British consortium has now been agreed" 23/12.
That WAS fact...then the Swiss put more wonga on the table and CCC got greedy !

The Airport will become fully operational again on the 18th January, 2010 and will become a Cargo centre open 24/7 Monday through Friday with full ATC but weekend opening hours yet to be finalised after more discussion. GA will be encouraged, as will training.23/12
Exactly what was going to be published in the press release. That put the UK consortiums noses out of joint and left them rather upset. Then CCC grovelled to the Swiss ..........and lookwhat happened last week.....

"The Swiss have pulled out"......
What you WON'T know though is that they paid a huge non returnable sum for exclusive due diligence so obviously Price Waterhouse Coopers the liquidators, were VERY happy.....no rush now.....until the liquidator just said to CCC last week that they will start selling the assets off if a deal is not done this week.

THOSE ARE FACTS.......so, "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ". There is the statement from CCC. Use as many of the letters as many times as you want and it can be adjusted to suit yourself if you are unhappy with my 'information'.

I stated a week ago "watch this space for more interesting news in 2 days time" and Almat went belly up on the day I said 'interesting news would emerge'. I may be a study kid but I am connected and know a few people who love keeping 'secrets'...but can't. If I REALLY posted the truth, the Journo's would have a field day with all the incompetence.

Ultimately I want a job at the end of studies and I want a working airfield now too. In the meantime wait for the powers that be to do their worst.

Might pop in the Oak lunchtime tomorrow. Anyone fancy a pint ?