PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 18th Jan 2010, 19:54
MissM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please don't try to put your interpretation on what I say, MissM. I try to speak clearly, obviously from a certain position.
No, you said that you would prefer to be looked after by a part-time pilot than some militant CC. There are very few CC on this forum.

I might be selfish, paranoid, arrogant, unsympathetic and everything else which I have been called here. I can't remember everything. I might be militant too when it comes to wanting to protect my lifehood. But, I can pride myself with having passed every single test since 1995 with a pass rate between 98% to 100% and knowing where every single SEP equipment is located on the aircraft I work on. Simply because I'm militant doesn't mean I value or am less capable of dealing with safety. It doesn't mean I wouldn't be dragging your, or anyone else's, backside out of a burning or sinking aircraft if that should happen. Because I would as I value safety more than anything else.

That's how I interpreted your message.