PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 18th Jan 2010, 17:48
Da Dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A Lurker said

Cant you tell by the total lack of Crew 'uproar' - that we actually arent that bothered by it?
Well the thread over on your forum has already gone to 6 pages, but largely I don't think there is any "uproar" because the impact has not sunk in yet. Judging by some of the math displayed on the BASSA forum (apart from yours, but lets face it you lifted that little example from post 1897 by Top Bunk) this won't be for a while

According to a BASSA Rep on the BASSA site they only found out about it yesterday - can you let me know when HMRC came to BASSA? (Or are you just guessing about this?)
Do you believe everything BASSA tell you?

As Cabin Crew I can tell you that none of us want to go on strike - however as our esteemed management have imposed changes without agreement we are in dispute - our strike when it takes place will probably occur sometime after 22nd February (or around those dates)
The strike ballot is 4 weeks long, after that BASSA must give 7 days notice I make that Monday the 1st March for the first possible strike, any bets on the punchy catch line this time round?

Miss M said

How do you know that BASSA did nothing?
one of your reps has admitted as much on the 17th Jan at 22.30