PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COVENTRY
Thread: COVENTRY
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2010, 16:15
nav3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JennyB

I can ASSURE you I am NOT on a wind up ! What I can assure you is if you read back the posts on the timeline on this thread and look at what has actually been announced, with regard to the 'new ownership' and also for that matter 'the demise of Almat Club', you will soon see that I AM in the 'ball park'.
With regards to the 'Two men in a pub' I can only pass on what I heard and ACTUALLY saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears. If it doesn't happen then please don't shoot the messenger.

This IS a rumour network and until anything IS signed, it remains JUST THAT! However, some posts have more strength than others and some of the drivel you read on hear is worthy of ' standup material'. (Maybe they could do it in a Brighton Bar ?

Anyway, just finished for the day now at Atlantic and just having a quiet pint without the Swiss Cheeses anywhere in sight. Can't find out if they are staying here tonight but who knows............

As you say Jenny, why would anybody want to go to Coventry when BHX is down the road ? Well, I once went to Brighton....and I would far sooner go elsewhere than there too,........... but each to their own.

Let's see what happens this week and if I hear anymore then I will let everyone know.