PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More easyJet Pilot Slavery Deals - Oxford Aviation Academy
Old 18th Jan 2010, 11:22
Callsign Kilo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just to drift slightly back to the OAA/Parc/EZY deal, I remember OAA having a forum in a similar format to pprune that its honchos use unscrupulously to muster support for their exploits and deter any resentment. It was aimed at existing students and potential candidates and is completely full to the gills with marketing rhetoric and propaganda. I think anyone can join. Continually posting here in relation to this scheme may open a few eyes down at Kidlington and hopefully wake a few students up in the process. Small measures, however it may be worthwhile?

Plus did the Turkish CAA not recently impose an experience limitation on those occupying the RHS of a JAR25 aircraft which in turn put an end to airlines like Corendon continuing with their PTF scheme? Any details on that?

I just hope the EZY LTCs are exceptionally hard on these characters. However this kind of behaviour is quickly identified by the training department and relayed up the chain!!

Last edited by Callsign Kilo; 18th Jan 2010 at 17:40.