PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Loving life in Dubai!
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2010, 10:03
saywhat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hate it here...

I didn't realise ATC guys were so well paid.
They earn great whopping salaries, and then steal the meager wages from hard working Emirates pilots. I donated all my money to the miserable bastards today at golf..........How **** is that? Golf at Ernie Els's place. Then got into my crap brand new 4X4 to drive to my 4 bed Villa that I get for free. Later, the kids will be home from school that the company (A.K.A. Those bastards) pays most of the school fees for.

Anyway, it's so crappy here, I cant wait till my next golf appointment. Perhaps I'll even win some money from those chops.. Probably not though. They cheat. Useless turds!!!!! Perhaps It's just better I just stew in my own misery...........and God forbid one of you useless morons tells me to just pack my bag and go....You just don't understand, it's not that easy....I was an unhappy Toss there too. In fact I can't go back. The people back home hate me. They accuse me of being a miserable sod anywhere in the world. I believe the f#@&ers had a great big party when I left..........at the airport after I went through the gate.

Anyway, all you prospective Dubai wannabys out there. Don't do it!!! You might just meet me at one of the crappy beach clubs, and I'll winge enough to make you tear your own Jugular vein through your belly button.

Hope you have a miserable day, and just remember - management is having a secret meeting as we speak on how to screw us over even more.