PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAX profiling to start in Finland
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2010, 05:38
747JJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very sad that the man has obviously got scared of the public discussion generated by the interview. Poor ba.stard. I am sure that someone is going to ask for his head for coming up with the only idea that would be an effective measure against terrorism. Sad thing is that had he kept it under wraps they could have implemented profiling quietly. Now since the threehuggers and PC nuts are out, not a fat chance.

World has gone nuts with this PC garbage. While whole nations are terrorised by the few, the majority is made to suffer and inconvenienced in every day life not to hurt the feelings and not to sound discriminating against these minorities.

If these terrorists where Swedish or Irish. Not one person would raise their voice if these groups where pinpointed as a security threat and they would be subject to special measure. But since we are mostly talking about a certain religion, we are to remain nice and appeasing, to understand them and to be happy to have such cultural diversity. We have a word for this and back home it is called "Finlandization". I just call it plain and simple stupidity.

Makes me bloody sick.