PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2010, 15:36
Apache702

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Solution?

I m not an expert in management, but i think the ONLY solution is not to try to compete with this middle-east over-saturated market. Due to Gulfair HEAVY administration structure that is way too costly for the volume of traffic we have, the ONLY solution to this problem WITHOUT laying-off anybody and destroying family lives is to think BIGGER, a reasonable investement for the next 5-10 years to focus on a product specially adapted for BAHRAIN, Gulfair must work on the marketing side, improve his image, open new routes to America,and others... all American boys and girls and private contractor would all fly with us direct to the WEST, without those painfull stops in Quatar, Dubai or Abu Dhabi. Just keep the necessary small body aircraft to feed OUR network and take those WIDE-BODY aircraft FULL of happy passengers being served by the most professional crew to reach there destination safely in the easiest way.
Hire employees dedicated to the succes of the company.
Stop dealing with crooks.
Hire pilots that will save money (operation wise) that require skills and experience.
Hire cabin crew that can do the job properly, that is taking care of the customer, and being able to learn and execute.
Gulfair must understand that the customer is THE most important.
Gulfair must understand that his most important asset is the employees.
So it must treat them good and FAIR, because they are the one spreading the goods or the bads about the company, they are the company mirror...
These days you can you hear? Gulfair is this , Gulfair is that...people complaining, this has to stop.
My honest advice to become a WINNER again.
Cheers and good luck to all !