PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More easyJet Pilot Slavery Deals - Oxford Aviation Academy
Old 17th Jan 2010, 09:47
Orange Peel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Orange Peel you fool!!!

Why do you feel you owe your management/shareholders anything? They pay you to move aircraft, they feel nothing for you. They will dump/shaft you at the drop of a hat. They expect you to go "that extra mile" for the company but will screw you over to boost their bonus.

Whilst fools like you continue to prop up the company things will continue to get worse for the aircrew.

NOB
That's a great way of getting me onside

I owe the company nothing but I owe the customers a lot.

Refusing to go into discretion because of your attitude to management at the end of the day so 156 (or more) pax are stranded is immature. In addition what does it achieve? 156 very annoyed customer, people who may have been loyal easyJet customers who no longer are.......Bringing them into your arguments with management is not fair on them.

I have no problem with going on a legal, well planned and well advertised strike as it gives customers a chance to plan and book with other airlines. But refusing to go into discretion at the end of the day because of your spat with the management hurts the customer the most.

Thankfully the immature elements (of which you are clearly one) in our union are few and far between.