PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Abysmal Journalism concerning Aviation
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2010, 08:47
parabellum
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have you ever met senior trial lawyers or surgeons who regularly disparage their customers in such a manner as pilots? I think not, and certainly not on a public forum like PPRuNe.
Very simple answer Sunfish, if you don't like what you see go elsewhere, this is a Professional Pilots Forum that you have chosen to put your ear to the keyhole of, now, where are the professional surgeons or lawyers forums? I said before, PPRuNe has put you, Joe Public, in a unique position, being able to eavesdrop, yes, eavesdrop on Professional Aviators discussions, show us the legal and medical forums, if you can get in, see how well respected you are there, I happen to know, having both medical and legal members of family, that you are in for a shock, trial lawyers and surgeons see you as dollars and cents, nothing more.

I'm not a wannabeee, too old to be a commercial pilot and would have been bored out of my tree if I'd tried it.

Now that is what I call a disparaging attitude! This is a Professional Pilot's forum, remember?

(I won't go near the '89 stuff, it gets one banned!).