PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best Airline To Work
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2010, 05:14
sheikhmahandy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Two years ago, EK should have been on that list. Maybe even a little higher. However, in the present day environment, it doesn't even deserve to be in a list of "BEST AIRLINE" and I am actually embarassed you think it should be !!!!

Pilots are shattered, fatigued and depressed. Cabin crew standards have slipped alarmingly as they can't wait to leave and don't care about the job anymore. CRM exists despite the company and not because of it. The company has lost it's family atmosphere some time ago and replaced it with a dictatorship. You are now only a necessary evil and not a valued asset and are treated as such on a daily basis. The sad thing is that higher management either don't realise what is happening to the troops on the front line or worse, don't care. It is not new planes that make an airline, it is the people that keep the punters coming back and those people are leaving in droves!!!

It is sad to see such a situation develop. The errosion of the very reason we came, will be the motivator for our departure.

Many, many crew are trying to leave.

I am one.

I think an amendment to the list is required!!!

Last edited by sheikhmahandy; 17th Jan 2010 at 08:01.