PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet/CTC Cadet Pilot Slavery Contract
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2010, 21:24
One9iner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beak, while I do read your comments with interest, I think the level in which you're wording the posts you make, has reached a new low...

I'm interested to know - what job do you do 9-5? Having chatted through pprune I.M. with you and read a few of your posts - I believe you completed OAA training, and now don't find yourself in the RHS. You paid for your training having worked for a friends stock trading business.

In the grand scheme of things, if you don't owe money for the training that you received, I doubt you have a bank after your neck for the £xK that people normally borrow. Therefore you probably don't have a property (yours/parents) at risk. Yet you still come across as THE MOST bitter person who has gone through a major FTO for a ME/IR/CPL etc...

So bitter infact, that it makes me suspicious. Also, you have so much time on your hands to post on Pprune, it make me suspicious. I don't disagree with the solid advice you give here. I do however disagree with the tone in which you use. A tone, which has become disgraceful.

If I had a fATPL, needed a job; needed to reach 1500tt ASAP; on a perm contract, then I would not be spending any of my time in Pprune slating future cadets, and asking people to wipe their sh1t with your words.