PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet/CTC Cadet Pilot Slavery Contract
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2010, 19:24
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beak,

I am tempted to write that if you knew you were insulting one of the most senior pilots, if not the top one, in a rather large pan European airline, that maybe you would put a sock in it,
You just did treacle, temptation got the better of you! If he or she is then I congratulate them on the success, I concede that he or she knows alot more than me and I hope he/ she uses his position to help selected others to join his airline and get a chance at this wonderful career. However he/ she seems to think it is perfectly acceptable for people to pay to fly and for people to be selected by how much they are willing to pay. Perhaps he will run a selection at his/ her airline like an auction. Let's make it clear, these forums aren't personal (hence the anonymity) they are here to debate, belittle and celebrate the many facets of our industry - don't get your knickers in a twist.

but you'll never be in a position to learn from them because you already know everything and perhaps also because you can't/won't/aren't going to pay to fly
I am incredibly willing to learn and fully respect that time and experience does make you higher in the pecking order. You are correct that I would never pay to fly however.

Hang on a minute, we are on the CTC forum again - I thought we were on the OAA forum - apologies! I stand by the wiping my ar5e with your PTF words though.