PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Top Brass Aviation
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2010, 11:27
BALEWA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Top Brass Aviation

So they call themselves The Top Brass Aviation. The new startup making the news around town.

One of my expatriate colleagues on the Q400 just kept going on and on about them and their current status in town. All I could understand from his knowledge of this new startup is that its full of the Local Top Brass boys in our industry.

I know AERO and Eagle have both lost their Top Brass boys to them and I gather more are on their way out to fly Embraers, HS, Q400 and apparently I gather from another Aero source of mine the Boeing BBJ which I find a bit thrilling . Looks like the corporate aviation sector in Nigeria is undergoing a new and sudden growth again, but I am not surprised after our competition in the commercial aviation sector decided to give up most of their lucrative deals with the Oil industry and focus on their B737 market.Which I find so amazing.

So the way I see it if Top Brass is on the board as the place to be and are offering the real deal to its staff then they must have picked up some real Top Brass deals, maybe even deals that have suddenly come out in the market that have been held by another 50yrs old corporate giant for as long as I can imagine.

So who are or is the wizz Kid in Top Brass or behind them thats making all this big time news all over town cos at the end of the day flying the NG as a commercial kid might not be too bad in these times of our industry but a BBJ from Lagos to Trinidad or some exotic place looks quite thrilling for me and I would not mind to vacate my current position for someone who needs the post .

So like I stated earlier they call themselves Top Brass and my question is, who is Top Brass.

Balewa