PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2010, 03:40
Swine Facipic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil The Honest Inside Information

With Great Courage and Motivation I write this today. Please Appreciate the Honesty.

This thread is with regards to the CX CPP ( Cadet Pilot Programme ) which is very very active. I know that forum's / websites / webpages like "www.pprune.org" , "www.wowpeter.com" , "www.askcaptainlim.com" , "www.******************" are a great resource for Cadet Wannabes but they are not enough.

Lets start with the sensitive information that all the people / wannabe cadets / current cadets / ex-cadets ( current cx so's) don't talk about.

1) Stage 1 Interview

* Technical Multiple Choice Questionnaire - " The JKI Booklet ." am happy to e-mail it to anyone who wants it just e-mail me, good to have it before the Flight Crew Recruitment Department sends it to you, you can prepare for it and ace the technical test.

* Reasoning Test - People say it cannot be prepared for , I used to believe the same till my actual Stage 1 interview , after my Stage 1 , I went to the library and bang "Raven's Advanced Progressive Matrices " the exact booklet that I was tested on.

Raven's Progressive Matrices - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Very easily available at any library / Oxford Publications also print them and easy to self study. Thats all for the reasoning if you practice all the 8 booklets you will be able to ace the test.

FELLOW WANNABE CADETS BEWARE OF CONS. ( I wish someone had written about this before I spent $3000 AUD)

* Pilot Aptitude Training Systems * Jonathan Ryan will charge you $3000 AUD Australian Dollars , he claims to prepare you for the entire selection process , you can spend 3000 $ in a much better way , if you take heed of what is written here then you can make it without paying anyone. PATS is a waste of money (Speaking out of personal experience)

* Face to Face Technical and Personal Interview , know your theory, all what you are supposed to know + a bit extra like

a) company information
b) fleet
c) engines used by CX on different planes
d) lots of information available online

I have a huge list of question which were actually asked in the interview happy to e-mail them to all of you. Remember one thing do not bull**** , say the truth.

Thats all that I can think of at the moment. Will update this topic as I remember more.

Expecting Contribution form fellow pilots / fellow wannabe cadets / friends who have inside info for CX CPP (Cadet Pilot Programme), do not be afraid, help all the wannabes like me, all the help will be highly appreciated.

P.S. - this topic is intended to help fellow Cadet wannabes in good faith , people please post the truth , do not bull$#?t and mislead the readers.

Everything written above is nothing but the TRUTH.

Regards,
Swine Facipic
"[email protected]" - corrected e-mail address

Last edited by Swine Facipic; 16th Jan 2010 at 10:17. Reason: sorry guys typing error email "[email protected]"