PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prince William Gets his Wings....
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2010, 21:55
toptobottom

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SP – with respect, I thought I was on topic. You however, clearly did not! Perhaps my post should have been clearer and I’m sorry it wasn’t. Perhaps you should have queried my post before jumping to the wrong conclusion and over-reacting (I’m not aware that Andrew has ever abused his position as a military pilot?).

Anyway, the original post was about William getting a helicopter licence – I’m very pleased for him and I’m quite certain he’ll make an excellent pilot. I wish him well with his aspirations in SAR. My post referred to Andrew’s helicopter licence and how he abuses the privileges it affords him. I’m not anti-royalist, but I (along with millions of others) do resent my hard earned cash funding his extravagant private lifestyle. I hope William doesn’t do the same.

-272, your posts were not deleted by accident. They were deleted because, like all of the other posts you’ve submitted during your limited (and probably soon to end) membership of PPRuNe, they added no value whatsoever. This is a discussion forum for intelligent grown-ups, not a playground for yobs to throw childish insults. Try joining this; I think you’ll find it easier to understand.

TTB