PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cleveland Flying School??
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2010, 21:31
UniFlyBoy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So it looks like we have the prospect of at least two new operations starting up at DTV which is excellent news. Durham Tees Flight Training and Cleveland Flight Training. Just like buses, you wait ages then two come at once! At least it gives people a choice of three schools (lets give poor old St Georges a mention here too assuming off course that the claimed grand re-opening of the old CFS, making 4, is just another Disley scam). Well done to all these people for stepping up to the mark. I hope there is room for all of them to survive but common sense tells us that long term this will not be the case so be very careful where you put your money. I for one will never put money and my trust on account again.

Exactly where is Cleveland Flight Training located? Cannot tell from the website, just a mobile number and no mention of who is backing the operation, a Phil Thompson is mentioned in the news only. Who is the CFI and are they a registered training facility? More info on the website please if you want us to take you seriously and not just assume another virtual wanabee flying school. If they are involved with or dealing with the Disley organisation in any way, even indirectly then do not expect to see me there. Until the Disley presence has gone for good from DTV I will NEVER set foot in the Disley/CFS building again whilst they have anything to do with it.

I look forward to finding out more about the new Durham Tees Flight Training also when they launch.