PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet/CTC Cadet Pilot Slavery Contract
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2010, 15:33
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
requesting more direct routings, analysing Wx charts for the best winds, seeking out cheaper fuelling downroute, engaging with customers
With a PPRUNE name like yours and a quote like the above I think we might have a real, live pilot in our midsts! That's what I meant by perform. They know how long legs take. The flight planning is done for you. Keep coming in behind time and above budget and as I say you will be fixed or replaced.

Your not even near, let alone bang on the money.
In fact your more hot air than a furnace.

I suggest that you spend less time on Pprune and find something more usefull to do.
I am bang on the money. I suggest you get your head in a good book and learn something about the queens English - it's you're not your, you berk.

Managers don't add any value.

No one said they did, they save money though - that's what they do with schemes like this. That doesn't mean I like them but it is what they do.

Pilots don't do what they're told. They apply procedures.
'They follow procedures' is a euphamism for 'they do what they are told.'

Put a lousy, "one toothed dungaree wearing hick" pilot in a cockpit. You'll understand what kind of value added a standard or good pilot brings to an airline. Those boys(girls) you're talking about probably won't pass anything if they're that dumb. The PPL will be the greatest and last achievement. The CPL will be a mountain. The IR will be outerspace. Line training will simply be unreachable and a vague concept.
Crikey I didn't mean to set up a tangent for people to go off on. My point was that anyone can train to be a pilot be they poor or rich, black or white, female or male and most importantly thick or clever. That doesn't mean they will get a job but it does mean the bastards will cloud the water of the pool we are all drowning in.

Managers who are ready to put lousy pilots in their airline's cockpits remove value from their airline and should be laid off.
No the lousy pilots that do not add value are the pilots who pay to fly because they can not add any other value - those are the 20 Oxford morons, not the CTC guys and girls (is that clear enough for you fastjetpilot?) Have we gone full circle and are we back on track with the thread?