PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2010, 13:31
sharpclassic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chelsce! Welcome to the firepit!

If we're honest, the likes of John Smith, SA242 and I couldn't care less about the likes of you and Jamer. We're know you're screwed and there's nothing you can do about it. Like all the other cadets in the hold pool, you now have no choice. You're stuck with it. It's not your fault, you just have to deal with it.

The reason we're speaking up is to stop anyone out there who is thinking of starting the course in the non too distant future from doing so. Out of all the people who have posted here recently, I have the upmost respect for GuyAK who has taken ours, and others, advice and decided to stay well clear for the time being.

Well done to GuyAK. Well done for having the maturity, common sense, intelligence and guts to step away from something that you've always wanted to do. In years to come, it will be the likes of you who will be sat on a beach somewhere (either on a long haul trip or through the millions you've made by going into another career), looking back with great pride at this decision you've made. I truly and honestly mean all that.

What John Smith has said is totally correct. For the likes of Wingus and Dingus to sit there in your current position and claim that everything is great and encourage people to continue to sign up is truly incredible. Too much time in the Dibden spin machine it seems.

This is not just aimed at CTC, it's aimed at every FTO under the sun. Stay clear. Stay well clear until you can see for sure that things are picking up in the way in which we'd all want.