PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Norfolk Island ditching
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2010, 00:38
Compylot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No prob OWEN, I will post the private message you sent me.

****wit
Well, compylot,

READ THE ******* POST I MADE ****WIT.

I didn't make any judgements, and I said IF that's what happened hang your head in shame ****WIT!

Feel free to post this message on the thread involved, I didn't because it will be pulled.

And where have I made judgements on emergency situations?

You are a complete dead**** mate, I post on stuff I know the facts of unlike your good self
Your attempt at defending yourself because you said IF, has no bearing on the FACT that you are making sweeping statements criticizing how a human being reacted in an extremely horrific, stressful, unpredictable and time critical situation of escaping a rapidly sinking aircraft in the dark!

Are the youth of today so shallow minded that they can't comprehend this?

As for a history of 'sweeping' statements that OWEN makes in regard to cabin evacuations and how we must all hope that such a cool headed hero like OWEN will be in charge should such an even occur,
http://www.pprune.org/cabin-crew/184...ifesavers.html

I think OWEN, the very wise words of advice you were given about your interpretation of an aircraft evacuation back in August 2005 have the same relevance in the context of your latest drivel;

Until your dealing with it best not to criticize others. Unless you have, you just never know how your going to react.
(OzzieO)

and OWENS response;
If you don't know how well you will deal with it, you should not be in that position in the first place?

You obviously know how you would deal with an emergency like this OWEN, what a hero!

pick the wheat from the chaff tool, there are quite a few pilots here who've obviously operated to the island.
I'm sure there is OWEN, however it is quite obvious that you are NOT one of these pilots.

Thanks again OWEN, I don't need to resort to childish outbursts, private messages and name calling, just statements of facts.