PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet/CTC Cadet Pilot Slavery Contract
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2010, 08:47
fastjetpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beak,

You are a hypocritical halfwit. You critisize me on this post for sticking up for CTC cadets, saying they have no choice in what they do, yet in the OAA thread you say;

"And let's not confuse the CTC deal with this disgrace of an Oxford deal - I am talking about the situation that Oxford trainees are choosing to be in."

Implying that OAA cadets have a choice, yet CTC don't. So which is it? Do CTC cadets have a choice or not? Then you go on to talk about spending mummy and daddies money. WTF? Wrong thread again mate. Get your facts right. CTC cadets had unsecured loans and did not need m&d's money. You are either confusing yourself, or just don't have a clue what you're talking about. FischerFlyer - you are also in the wrong forum.

As for your insults towards my name, you know NOTHING, let me say that again, NOTHING about me. I am not, have never been a CTC cadet, have never owned a pair of Ray Bans (I wish I could afford to look like a ponce) and have more than "a couple" of gold bars on my shoulders. Maybe instead, you should look towards your own name, and start polishing the beak of your fancy dress pilots hat.

Back to my post, you say it's meaningless drivel. Go on then, there are hundreds of cadets intrigued by your amazing foresight. What other choice do they have? ****Tumbleweed**** hmm thought so...

Maybe instead of spending all day on prune venting your anger at people who you feel are stealing your job perhaps you should be doing something worthwhile to update your CV with. Maybe easyJet would perhaps even take a small glance at you then. I just hope I never ever have to fly with someone with your attitude. It stinks.