PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 14th Jan 2010, 05:18
KK1000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RE: Your Cabin Crew Application

Thank you for taking the time and effort to apply to join the Virgin Blue team! We are continually overwhelmed by the interest and enthusiasm that people show in joining our company and would like you to know that we sincerely appreciate your interest.

We are delighted to have had the opportunity to review your application. However, after careful consideration your application has been unsuccessful. On this occassion we will not be progressing your application any further.

We continually have ongoing recruitment needs and therefore invite you to keep in contact via our website Virgin Blue Home. Should you be interested in any other employment opportunity, please submit your application online.

Thanks again for your interest in Virgin Blue and we wish you the very best for the future.

Kind Regards,

The Virgin Blue - Cabin Crew Recruitment Team
[email protected]
The Recruitment Team
Virgin Blue Airlines Pty Ltd
Virgin Blue Home

Does this email mean I cant apply for 12 months as per usual? It's a bit confusing because it says if another opportunity comes up please apply online, but usually you cant apply for 12 months after being rejected.
I am a bit gutted, after waiting so long to hear from V Aust then to be told to apply for VB Syd and then get rejected straight away. Sucks! guess i shall keep trying.