PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 13th Jan 2010, 23:39
romans44

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Virtually all cabin crew are extremely hard working dedicated individuals and it is a mystery that we are represented by such a narrow minded group of individuals.

How will you feel on Day One of a Cabin Crew Strike if you are looking at your P45. Believe me it is an option and it can be done and that is certainly the downside.

You talk of only working to written agreements. Where is it written that I should be bombarded by letters in the T5 CSD drop file with requests for upgrades, to be paged whilst in a briefing to collect a note that is a request for an upgrade, to be constantly faced with family of crew members expecting to be upgraded. Whilst I am sorting that out as I have always tried to until you lot stirred it up, I was not giving the fare paying pax my full attention.

Life is not all bad and it is certainly no worse after the "imposition" of the new regime for the CSD's who were always hands on. All I can say is "get with the program".

And this is a CSD talking Romans!
Ah Rover 90, I knew that there was a CSD hiding somewhere in there. Glad you have decided to come out.
Since you ask, there is nothing written about CSD being bombarded by letters with request for upgrades.
in fact, correct if I am wrong, upgrading is against company rules and with dismissible consequences.
If I may say, and with all due respect, u are totally missing the point of the imposition but I want be going on about it again.
Finally, may I ask a question? Is the phrase ' get on with the program' something they teach at CSD school for when they ran out of fuel for a discussion?