PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HEMS Statistics
Thread: HEMS Statistics
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2010, 23:29
biz-buz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HEMS Info

Sorry guys, did a quick site search before I posted but did not find the similar question from Alouette3. I will liaise with him and see if I can get some useful data that way, but if anybody had any additional data, especially on high altitude and AS355, dare I say it, it would be very handy.

Trying to do some "fire fighting" for an Austrian friend who is being stopped from operating AS355 on the premise that they are unsafe. The fact of the matter is that they should be allowed to fly, but Austria Control has been advised by an "independant advisor", who just happens to be employed by the opposition company, who do not operate AS355 but EC135's, that the AS355 are unsafe!!

Unfortunately until 2012 when EU Ops comes in they can do pretty much what they want within reason. I am also trying to get EASA to step in on the premise that they are impeding the free passage of goods and services, but they seem to be loath to do anything for the moment. Any ideas on who to contact for this side of things would also be helpful.

Biz-Buz