PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 13th Jan 2010, 22:47
romans44

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BASSA are bullies, very personal and can actually be quite nasty.......just look at the CF/BASSA forum - do they moderate this out ?? Nope......

They walk out of meetings, turn up an hour late, text thru/during meetings, spout 70's rhetoric, totally unprepared, argue/sl*g off CC89/Blair/AW (until recently becoming bosom buddies) and villify Willie Walsh et al in a very personal way - this is Ok with you is it ? Vote @no negotiation", then "no negotiation with imposition" but UNITE quickly and correctly override this. Refuse to activate DA with worst weather conditions for decades, vote to ruin hard working peoples' Christmas plans.......Conduct of a forward thinking, progressive, customer focused TU, securing the long term future of its members.....with principles that does not bully and harrass (sp
Tom100, I totaly understand your point and, correct me if I am wrong, I never said that BASSA are the perfect Union or the angels of the situation.
I respect your views, hope you respect mine.