PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More easyJet Pilot Slavery Deals - Oxford Aviation Academy
Old 13th Jan 2010, 12:41
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Also, to suggest that Trainers should refuse to train is again ridiculous.
I didn't suggest this at all. I said:

Of course training captains wont not fly with the '20 Oxford morons' because we ask them to anonymously on here, why would they. In the most part they have achieved their position through hard work, skill and luck. They don't owe us it. They do owe their families a living and I'd urge them to do what's best for them. Because they have earned the right to.
As for my logic seeming flawed, how about you don't focus on the more negative points. My drug dealer/ taker analogy is a 'shock tactic' to try and spell out in laymans terms my ultimate point, that the trainees are at fault. Why?

You'll never stop the supply until you stop the demand - it's one of natures laws.
If you disagree, prove me wrong. The only difference is we aren't dealing with addicts (who if the truth be told I do have some sympathy for), we are dealing with impatient little gimps. And let's not confuse the CTC deal with this disgrace of an Oxford deal - I am talking about the situation that Oxford trainees are choosing to be in.

Capiche?