PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Armed forces 'facing massive cuts'
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2010, 12:02
formertonkaplum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Rant....

NOMOREFREETIME: Firemen..... Don't get me started on those Lazy Basta*ds !!

The cuts that are coming, we all know they are and will be badly managed once again. This Un-Elected Prime (incorrectly titled) Minister from skirt wearing land up North has and will do nothing to help us.... Ever.

We don't win votes; so lets not assume the others are going to be our saviours either, but they might just have a clue about England and not the colonies; for it is the outposts that get the loony Labour facade into town.

The NHS can litterally save Billions. Here is 2 options that would save Billions in the first year.
i) Get rid of half the bearucratic management that clogs everything they do.
ii) Stop wasting money on Operations for people who are clearly 'dodging coffins' as it is. How much, for instance does a hip replacement operation cost?? For that 85 Year Old to live another 6 Months / year. Is that a justifiable spend ?

Education.... There is another area that is now battered with bearucrats and assesors.... Let all departments get back to basics.

The Military is no Angel service in all this. Our Senior masters have for years feathered there own nests and created post after post for Air ranks etc.
i) Why are there more Air Ranks now than at any time during WW2, when the RAF strength was in excess of a Million ?
ii) Why are there more Engineering Officers than Aircraft ?
iii) Why are there over 400 Group Captains.... How many groups (sorry, Stations as the rank balance has slipped one position), Stations have we got left?

Cut these Desk bound, Buzz word creating simpletons and we would have some money to go out and do what we do.....

Right, I'm off down south..... If they have managed to provide a Plane to get me there. Movers in MPA..... INCOMING..... I haven't forgotten your lack of ability in anything other than the skill of PR regards your own self importance !!