PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 13th Jan 2010, 11:27
wobble2plank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do care but I also don't approve of bulling. People have died in the past to protect their rights, if you find that so hard to accept, I am afraid, is your problem.
Sorry, I don't understand this bit?

Bulling? Like the bull that drips from BASSA as posted previously by Desertia? Or perhaps you mean bullying? Not too sure.

I will give up on the DA, as I can see that irrespective of the abject common sense that most of us must apply when dealing with day to day life, some people require cast concrete evidence of every little fact, even when the obvious stares them in the face. If it is proof however that you require and not hearsay then perhaps you could provide proof that BA did NOT request activation of the DA? The stream runs both ways.

as to:

People have died in the past to protect their rights
I find it somewhat repugnant that some people and BASSA start using completely inappropriate quotes and comments, eg. the Iwo Jima doctored pictures and quotes of people dying for rights, in a scenario that amounts to little more than an argument over an increase in personal productivity.

People have indeed died for their right to protest in the face of tyrannical or despotic Governments/Religions. Those people who are prepared to lay down their lives for a just cause are to be admired and applauded. This is hardly a comparable case so leave out the rhetoric please.