PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 13th Jan 2010, 11:09
Desertia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do care but I also don't approve of bulling. People have died in the past to protect their rights, if you find that so hard to accept, I am afraid, is your problem.
Oh dear.

It seems the BASSA version is typically evasive; they only refer to Bill Francis thus:

He has asked for flexibility and yet has given none; since the arrival of the snow your cabin crew agreements have, in effect been ripped up.
Although if the terms of the disruption agreement are being followed on BA's side, then it would imply that he probably did ask, don't you think?

However, when looking for information, we have yet more utter BASSA nonsense to contend with. Have a laugh at this!:

Sadly, of late we have seen more people managed out of the company through EG300. Remember it is your right to representation at any meeting, be it with a manager or ARI team (EG300). We recommend that when you receive your invite to be interrogated over your absence, you request a rep, this includes stage 1 and 2 meetings. Stage 3 is final written warning Stage 4 is dismissal. Section 4 (long term sick) meetings should always be attended with a rep, when placed in Section 4 you are told that "this could lead to your dismissal", please do not have meetings over the phone, before or after trips, that will forfeit your right to representation. We insist that you get a UKM day for meetings at the company’s behest. We have seen that BA no longer provide you with a safe working environment, if a passenger or crew member complains about you, you will be suspended....

ATTEND ANY MEETING ALONE AT YOUR PERIL!

We have a complete breakdown in trust and industrial relations with BA.

BA have become morally bankrupt! You have seen in the press what the company think of us with their dirty tricks campaign, turning our own customers against us.

Your reps are here to represent you at all times, please use that right.....

UNITED WE STAND
Now call me Mr. Bobby Dazzler, but I think calling a 12 day strike over Christmas and New Year is what turned the public against you, but that's only me.